Tuesday, January 20, 2009

well well, looks like my boss is FUCKED

I do believe you all remember how I resigned last week..so here I attach a following email from our Bussiness Director, stating that the clients did compliment me.

*************************************************************************************
**************************
MP HRO
Singapore Speed Dial: ***
20/01/2009 13:12


To
********************************
cc
My manager, My TL, ************, Jimmy Najib/Singapore/*************
Subject
****** *****'s Service Feedback




Hi *********

Met **** ***** and her team this morning.

Overall the service level has improved. ***** ***** have complimented our good service to the processors
Jimmy, ***** and *** ****. She also give positive comments to Jimmy who is able to turn things around and
the response time is much quicker.

I hope this level of service will continue to be maintain so that we will have more happy clients which will result
in more referrals from them.

Once again, thanks team for the effort to keep the clients happy and satisfied.

With warm regards,


*************************************************************************************

So fuck you bitch. Fuck you. Looks like I won just now. HAHA! Do I want to reconsider? Hell no. My self respect is higger than Singapore dollars.

1 comment:

K-End said...

wait...shouldnt the Label is 'I OWNED YOU BIATCH" or "OWNAGE" ?

LOL

good for you bro