Thursday, April 15, 2010

The feeling of being screwed


Its just plain awesome. I mean, sending and email asking me questions, then after my reply, includes my boss in the CC list. AWESOME. And what kind of faggotry is that? We work to RESOLVE ISSUES, not finger pointing. Dont tell me, after your wretched birth, you have never made any mistakes, at all? Fuck it. I am talking about two women that literally are out for blood, always looking for mistakes from my team. Shared services means shared responsibilities, not finger pointing. Fucking bitches I tell you. Fuuuuu! Both of them can go to hell, (well at least one of them is confirmed lol) I will run the operations as I see fit. And whats the worst that could happen? Fired? Lol. Just try me, maggots.

Damn I am sleepy.

Applied for the vacancy, still no news on it. I hope I can get the position in HR, any position, I dont care, as long as its in HR. I am not going to be screwed anymore. Its too much. My place carries no weight at all, its like these assholes are treating us like we are a third party vendor. Fuck them. Seriously, FUCK THEM ALL. We are also a part of the Group. If your division is driving the profit, well at least thats a good substance. But you guys are SD's biggest losers, and I dont mean that in a good way. Fuck I am angry. Damn. I better go to bed now.

No comments: