Sunday, July 11, 2010

Back to Afrika

Well, Spain will be meet head to head with Netherlands, its going to be good classic match since both countries have never lifted the Cup of Life. I had my money on England, which sucked serious ass. I can't understand why world class players such as Rooney, Lampard failed to shine. Rooney was playing as though he weighed a tonne. The bloke refused to RUN. Damn. Anyways I am having a very bad time with my team now. So I had to change my management style, its evolve or extinct. Simple. Not everybody was pleased, but it had to be done for the team's best interest. Word on the street, I might handle all divisions that my current and new boss used to handles. So, I have seven divisions. Super. In this time of need, I have to unwind. Seriously. So enjoy my noobish photography skills in PS3's exclusive, AFRIKA

No comments: