Sunday, August 24, 2008

There goes one weekend..

Well, Sunday just flew by. Since I am here by myself, I did things most men do, just chillin' out while Sunday passes by. Today was a bit warm in the early morning alhamdulillah, I managed to get my laundry nice and dry, including the socks, yup. Tomorrow is payday, and by next week Insyallah we will face Ramadhan once again, I gotta make sure our budget is adequate for the whole month at least. But, I have to buy two things this month.
  • A new Belt.
Given the duration of time it has served me (1996 up til now) it is no surprise, the buckle of of the belt simply, broken. Yup, a buckle made out of steel is now broken, but I still can wear it. This belt is so sentimental to me, I bought it when I visited Sydney in 1996. It has been serving me loyally since. Au revoir my friend, thank you for your services for all this while.It has been an honor wearing you and we had so many memories together.

  • A new pair of shoes
My Hush Puppies, suede, which I bought sometime in 2003 is finally on its last legs. The sole is worn out, the suede is in saddening condition and there will be hole very soon. One thing amazes me, this shoe is extremely slip resistant. It too, has been serving me well. In dry seasons, those soaking wet rainy days, it makes me comfortable. Its true, men dont mind wearing cheap shirt or pants, but shoes is a non compromise item. It MUST BE COMFORTABLE. Thus, pricey.

Two problems though. Aside from having a beefy build, its difficult for me to find those two things that fit me nicely. Well, its a task that my wife will enjoy, and I can imagine our next trip to Tebrau Jusco City is going to be a long one. Lets face it, finding a bing belt ans a humongous pair of shoes is no a walk in the park. I love you sayang for your patience. Besides, I am aching to have another whack on Johnny's tomyam. Their's is simply supern, affordable and the service is excellent.There is one in Jusco Tebrau.

Oh, I just swapped a couple of my PSN games, Loco Roco Cocorecheo and Pain with one of the forum members' Ratchet and Clank Quest of the Booty and Capcom's 1942.
1942
Ratchet and Clank Quest of the Booty

Still Downloading them at the moment, will comment later after I have tried them. Oh well, thats all for today, like I said, I hate Sundays. Now another 15 minutes, come Monday, sigh. Okay then, chiow.

Disclaimer - Images are from their respective uploaders,

1 comment:

K-End said...

Haha...good to see you enjoying 1942. We should Co-op sometime as the game kickass