Saturday, December 5, 2009

Its Saturday Nite


Yeh its Saturday, fast following, Sunday, which I hate the most. Since its followed by Monday. I will be in Jakarta, Banjalama, Pekan Baru in Plantations Indonesia's Roadshow.Its going to be two whole freaking weeks, from 14th Dec to 24th Dec. I do hope I will be home for Christmas tho. I am surely going to miss my wife. Actually I do not have to join them, but my boss, being the add hoc master that he is, simply raised my name during management meeting, stating I have the 'chemistry' with the Plantations folks. Well, this 'chemistry' is called, H.O.N.E.S.T.Y Thats how I sold the GSC ideas and processes to them. Plain and simple honesty. I am being a staff first, a Team Leader next. I speak my mind, and I critize what I think and KNOW is not correct. Those consultants in Accenture think they know HR PROCESSES? Phiewie. Sorry folks, you may have the book knowledge, but I have been pulling up my sleeves and doing the dirty work since 2004. Count that, and many of you were still cracking your brains for SPM at that time. Yup. So dont go telling me what to do. Thats why I have the most dynamic team and the most statisfied clients. Numbers and statistics speak for themselves.



Me and my wifey will be following my dad and mom to Kedah, via train.Keretapi Tanah Melayu.My cousin will be having her reception on 12th December. So the gameplan is:
Crazy? Insanity? Madness? Hell yeah. Its not like my parents really forced me to tag along, but they are now senior citizens. And they are travelling all by themselves. I cant let anything happen to them. At least if something happens, I am there. This is what being the first born is all about. And, I freakin love trains

Sadly due to budget constrain, my wife cant tag along to Jakarta. She will return to her hometown in Kuantan, only to return back to KL on Christmas eve. This is actually a great regret for me, if only I have the money..

This Monday is another payroll cut off, for those who dont know, that means all info about your salary should reach the HR already. If not, we cant pay you, as simple as that. Last month was a disaster. We didnt meet the 98% SLA target, due to the introduction of DMR (Digital Mailing Room) Lost invoices, late cases etc you name it. Sigh. But the Group already pumped millions of ringgits foe its implementation. And take a guess it was under whose advice? ASScenture. Sorry folks, Hewitt has better consultancy skills. I dont know why they (Accenture) regard themselves as the biggest player in ASEAN market while their consultants are a like dog poop.Look at the damages they have done in the Invoice Processing alone. Invoice are meant to be paid. Thats why they should flow to Finance first! Duh!

Oklah, enough ranting. Am helping my wife to cook now. Erm cant wait for her dish!

No comments: