Sunday, October 23, 2016

I miss you

Do you remember, the times we had no money? We would just chill at home, we would spend our weekends watching marathons of Supernatural or The Lost? You cook. I clean. Then we would have a Guitar Hero competition and the loser, makes Milo for the both go f us. I miss you massaging my body, and I miss the smell of your hair each time I wake up every morning. We have next to nothing, I mean the money. There were times we only have RM50 for the month. No problems. We still had fun. We would walk side by side. We would share everything.  we would laugh at everything. Oh we do cry, we do. But never alone. All this money, big car, nice house really distanced us. You had so few pictures of me in your phone. So sad. You cropped my picture out from your family picture. You alienated me. Pushed me away. I am so sad. We used to live in a shoe box apartment. It was so small until we had to take turns to go into the kitchen. But it was our castle. I felt so close to you. I could feel your warmth. Now you would leave me whenever you are walking. I don't know. I really don't know why.

No comments: