Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year Resolution

Well, here we go again. Year in year out, we have resolutions of our own. Well, I have 3.

1. To lose weight
Now bear with me, a big boned dude. I think my weakness is stress. When I am all stressed up, I would find something to munch.Chocolates, Nips, Milo, anything. Oh yeah, and I eat late dinner too. Not to mention, whenever I go to Plantations, they serve me foods like no tomorrow. So this year, I will
-cut down poultry
-take early dinner
-take lots of fruits
Lets see hot it goes. As of today, 1st Jan, my weight is 150kg(glups) I expect to shave some 10 kgs in a months time.

2. To take my wife to a holiday.
Its been a while since we taken a break for the both of us. I have Bandung in mind, the place is cold, clean and cheap, oh yeah, safe too. My tat is after bonus period. We deserve it after so long.Maybe we will go there for 5 days, I take a day off on Wednesday, and be back in KL on Sunday. Insyallah.

3. To buy a house.
This is a bit difficult. As it involves third party. I will try to clear off some of the outstanding loans that I have to achieve this. Traget area ? Somewhere in Ara Damansara or any Sime Darby Property house. Why? Sime folks gets a discount as well as interest free purchase..hehehe.

So best of luck to me.

No comments: