Friday, January 1, 2010

Drag Me to Hell, HAHAHAHHAHAHA!


I watched 'Drag Me To Hell' last night with my wife. Oh my god, instead of my initial expectation to see some horrific stuffs, that movie was damn funny. Sam Raimi should just stop his effort to make horror B movies. Evil Dead series were good, and he should to at them. Too many B movie kinda effects that really made me laughed instead of scared. And for those of you who study the signs, you can find plenty here in this movie. One Eye, Pentagram, Star of David, you name them, all here. Another typical NWO movie if you ask me. Lucky I didnt pay a cent to watch it, so I kinda got free laughs.Oh yeah, and the nest part of the moview, that old lady was supposed to me a Gypsy, but she buried her as a Christian! How funny can one be !!!


Helped my wife to cook 'Masak Lemak Ayam' last night. Nothing fancy, but as usual, her cooking hits the spot. I can really feel the juicy chicken coupled with coconut milk racing thru my trachea, awesome feeling. Whats today's menu? Erm. That reminds me, I have to withdraw some money at the ATM. Oklah. Another time.

No comments: