Friday, January 8, 2010

Week of Hell

I dont know what actually happened this week, daily meetings at Wisma Consplant, crazy meetings with Claudia, add hoc meetings with my boss..meetings here meetings there..but nothing is resolved. I cant say I am happy about it, because for me, meetings are supposed to resolve things, but I see no resolution here..sighs..

Last Wednesday, I dont know what happened to Kimi. She was jumping around here and there early in the morning, and she decided my wife's face was a good platform to jump on. Because of that, my wife's face was badly scrathed, and blood was gushing all over. I took her to Ampang Putri, waited for like 3 freaking hours of the doctor. What is this? Ampang Putri was supposed to be a private (note, expensive) hospital, but the quality of the services offered there is crap. Waiting, and was informed the doctor was on leave. What the hell man?If my father was in that situation, I am sure the staffs there will be amoked at. No joke. Lucky for them, I am a patient man. By the way, this is not my first bad experience with them. Oh yeah, they overcharge too.

Next week, I may be going to Johore to visit several estates and an oil refinery mill there. I am too troubleshoot their overtime procedures, and how I can automate this from their hand, so that's one load of my team. Its not like I dont what to go, but I am tight at the moneytary level. I am still absorbing the cost for the Indonesian trip, now another one? sighs.Lets just see if this is possible. If I cant go, I cant go. As simple as that.

Well, until next time..

No comments: