Saturday, February 27, 2010

Days without my PS3


Well, back to Guitar Hero Rock the 80s

My PS3 was decommissioned on the 1st of November,2009. Today is 27th Feb, that means I have been shrouded with Cell Engine emptiness for 119 days already. Yup that long. That Yellow light of death plagued my PS3, making it unplayable..so I had to return to my faithful PS2. Yes, basically no more new games coming out for it. But this is the time for me to finish Grandia3, Rouge Galaxy and lots of RPGs. Hey I finally finished Final Fantasy XII during this period, after two years its released. Heavy Rain was released, and it is having a lot of good reviews. Uncharted 2 blew everybody out of the water. And some game called..
God of War 3. Well, this franchise never dissapointed anybody at any time. An end of a planned trilogy, and this game is going to be released ANYTIME. Well, it is eating me a bit inside everyday, thinking I am missing this game. I know, for me its enjoyment is slightly delayed, but yeah, reading its thread everywhere on the net is painful. Then to add more salt to the wound, another game is going to be released in 20 days time, some game from Japan..

Final Fantasy XIII . Another installment of the long running franchise, that was the crowd pleaser in each E3. Fanboys already finished their cosplays..ehem..

I am willing to bet on my ass , that at least 2 of these, 'interesting' people didnt even play the goddamned game. I have never missed any Final Fantasy games on Playstation console, so this is also, a mixed feeling for me. And finally, the behemoth of driving simulation..
Gran Turismo 5. With thousands of cars with thousands of tuning possibilities, its a really breathing online motoring city. Well, this is also the game why I bought my PS3 in the first place. Each time I prepared my budget to purchase another PS3, something always come up. This Monday I am going to post my PS3 to Wetfusion Enterprise in Kuantan to be reballed, my last hope to see it back to life. I miss my gaming sessions, and with the big names coming, its very painful. Alas, I am going to repair the thing. God be with me, I hope my PS3 breaths back. Amen.

No comments: