Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Short term memory lost

Some times, people forget things that have been told to them. Purposely? I dont know, you tell me. Sometimes I order fried rice with fried egg, hold the sauce. Still, the guy gave me the sauce. I mean, come on?! I am actually saving you of your sauce, but you still pour the damn thing in. Was I talking in Swahilli? Or should I use sign language? My colleague, who I have already informed that I have problem to travel overseas before, still raised my travel warrant (air ticket to you) I had to 'remind' him the damn thing. And sometimes, I am thinking this is actually an act of sabotage.

Next week, to be exact, 1st March, I will take over Singapore operations. A lot of people want me to fail, well, I dont plan to. I have my strategy, and I dont care. It worked with my current team, and I bet my cute ass it will work with Singapore team. Lets show them I can do it.

Financially I am a bit tight this month. Well, basically I have to pay double of everything. I think everything's gonnabe fine. Lets hope so. I cant stand it anymore, and I do make ends meet. Insyallah..

No comments: