Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday..Maulud Nabi..so holiday lah..

Well..basically today me and the wife had a very productive day. We cleared all our monthly 'commitments' alhamdulillah..now finally I can answer the anonymous callers on my cell..
We stopped at NZ Wangsa Maju for lunch. We had rice anf fish head curry. It was GOOD. It has been a while since we had anything really nice. My wife really enjoyed it. Me too. Add that with fried chicken and fried egg...awesome. It was a delightful lunch. We had Milo and iced coffee. All for RM17++. Good price, good food.When the belly is full, the day was beautiful..ok that was lame..

Then we stopped Plaza Idaman Gombak..I had my haircut and shave..wow..but the barber shaved me..and blood was included...oh well, cant blame the guy..my beard is damn thick. My dad have no beard, my granny told me that I took that from my late grand dad..he was tall too..but not fat..lol.. anyways..that was RM12..oklah ..not that expensive..but the shaving was painful..

Later, we had a meal at Secret Receipe .. ate a cake each..mine was Black Forest, my wife..something about cheese..and to our surprise, they had a promotion, free coffee with every piece of cake, from 3pm to 5 pm every day. Awesome..Expensive coffee..it was awesome I may add...a mouthful..

Then we were off to Carrefour..Bought the usual monthly groceries, Not that expensive I may add. Ok lah..around RM130 there. A lot of offers there.. So you can expect people crawling like maggots. But surprisingly the cashier was very fast. We went back..and..I am booting..Grandia 3..

A good day today..

No comments: