Sunday, November 9, 2008

Its raining

Today I sent my wife to Larkin. She's gonna take her final paper tomorrow, Psycholinguistics at 3pm. Good luck honey, I know you can do it. Yesterday was nothing much. Since my in laws are already asking about their laptop (they lended one to my wife since she needed it for her assignments), we were busy burning all the Japanese and Korean movies, videoclips and MP3s in DVDs.
Thats right girls, in those DVDRs you go!

So the last time I was busy burning things, it was waaay back in KL. So we was kinda out of DVDRs. Took the car to the nearest Maidin (kindalike a hypermarket for the poor saps) in Bandar Baru Uda, grabbed those bundled 50 pieces, at RM31.90 A bargain I must say, but dont expect it to be those fancy pants Verbatim or Mitsubishi medias. Back at home, the burning process started. I was pleasently suprised, despite the specs of 8 years ago (Pentium 4 2.0ghz, 376mb rams) the PC can still perform. Hell, it still uses IDE as interface! When I get my next paycheck, gonna give her a solid 1gb of RAM and by her a new 160gb IDE HDD.

I read a comment in LYN, about MGO,..about rude..and emo players, which for me holds certain truth. A member there even suggested to switch to Japanese MGO since those people still play for the fun of it without cheating. Let me think about this..the thing is..the game will be in Japanese, which I dont know..yawns.

Thats true, well most of it..

Okay, gonna toil in my work now. So today until next week its just me and my boys then. Payday, still far away...

No comments: