Monday, November 10, 2008

This is so wrong.





Noticed anything funny about that shit above? No? Good, I envy you.

Those are a few leaked stills of the upcoming Dragon Ball Z film. (duh)

And I will rant here on WHY its going to be the biggest flop of a good Japanese merchandise


since Super Mario Brothers The Movie. I have only one bulletproof point:

Just look at the dude who was supposed to be Goku. Counter that.

I really dont understand why Japanese keeps on selling their franchise to greedy Hollywood? Money?
Have they NO HONOR?!!Wait we are talking about money here so..sigh.

How many more will succumb to this?

Initial D was not made by Hollywood, still it sucked.

The AE86 was there, but there is something wrong hearing a Chinese dialogue spoken in the middle of Japan.

Sure, yell it, but I am not a racist. At least I try hard not to be, I just want the authentic feeling of the merchandise.

Look at Bay's Transformers. Sorry folks, for me it was not a Transformers movie. It was just a CGI about robots that stomp New York City. Just that. It didnt have the Transformers spirit. I am not complaining on Prime's mouth but the storyline was more about humans rather than the Cybertronians. What the fuck.

Last time I checked, Transformers were an intergalactic robotic race that were constantly at war with each other.

And that movie spawned this bullshit..

Since when Autobots only take care of Detroid? Oh my fucking gawd.

Okay enough rant. I am listing out merchandises that I do not want to be a live action movie.

Metal Gear Solid

The Legend of Zelda

Final Fantasy

Space Cop Gaban

Mostly Japanese stuffs. Amen.

No comments: